Our #1 workshop!
In this hands-on Taco making workshop, Vanessa the culinary instructor will show you just how easy it is to make delicious tacos from scratch at home.
She will guide you through the basics of making a * taquiza, and the secrets behind the perfect taco. The next time you throw a fiesta you can pull it off like a pro.
*taco party in Spanish.
New Workshop Menu
In this workshop we are celebrating “La vida costeña” which roughly translates life in the coast. We will learn about the famous fish taco also known as Baja Fish Taco. Yyou will learn how to make tortillas from scratch, salsa, and a Mexican colorful coleslaw. This is one of the basic tacos you must try! You will also know hot to make ceviche! A fresh and traditional seafood dish perfect for the hot summer days.
This workshop is not Vegan or Vegetarian friendly.
- Tortillas: Hand-made blue and white corn tortillas.
- Taco Filling: Baja Fish – Beer battered cod seasoned in herbs.
- Ceviche: Prawn, tomatoes, red onion, herbs and spices.
- Salsa: Salsa Verde – made from serrano chili peppers, herbs, and spices.
- Garnishes: Pickled red onion
- Coleslaw- Mexican style coleslaw with herbs and spices.
- Agua Fresca- Fruit infused water mexican style.
- 日間 Monday July 18th 2022
- Times: 11:00 – 13:30 & 15:00 – 17:30
- 場所: Plat 295
- Fee: 8,800円 *tax included
- 8 participants max per session
- Includes: drinks, ingredients, recipes!
Please fill out the form below to sign up for the tacos workshop. Once you have signed up we will send you an email with the payment details. Please make payment within 24 hours of signing up to finalize the reservation.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
Kindly make the payment within 24 hours of receiving the payment link.
Cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance for a full credit. No credit for same-day cancellations. We understand life happens and under extreme circumstances, we are willing to reschedule the workshop. Please note that we are a small business that supports other local businesses. When you schedule a workshop we work hard to give back to the community and source the freshest ingredients possible, even if the workshops are online. We believe in giving back to the community and supporting small and local shops. Thank you for your cooperation.