Dia de Muertos Baking & Arts Workshop
Dia de Muertos in Japan is a special celebration where make Pan de Muerto an orange blossom infused sweet bread, hot chocolate or as we call it chocolate caliente, sugar skulls, ofrendas, altars, and more. We celebrate our loved ones who arent here anymore and can be compared to the japanese OBON celebration.
In this workshop you will learn how to make traditional Pan de Muerto and Mexican hot chocolate, plus a sugar skull to decorate and take home.
- Date: Sunday October 30th, 2022
- Times: 11:30 – 13:00 & 16:00 – 18:30
- Location: Plat 295
- Fee: 7,700円 *tax included
- 8 participants max per session
- Includes: drinks, ingredients, sugar skull, and recipes!