Nippon Viajero and Ecoloupe have teamed up to present a unique farm-to-table Mexican cooking workshop in Tokyo. Join us this summer and learn about the summer harvest in Japan, modern made Mexican recipes, and a unique culinary cultural exchange.
Vanessa, the culinary instructor will show you how to make two traditional Mexican meals using summer seasonal ingredients! Our mission is to connect the community with accessible sustainable ingredients the workshop fee includes a free exclusive Nippon Viajero X Ecoloupe seasonal organic vegetable box that you can take home after the workshop!
- Dates: Friday 7/23 (金) & Sunday 8/1(日)
- Time: 16:00-18:00
- Location: Ecoloupe
- Fee: ¥9,000 plus tax
- The fee includes ingredients, recipes, drinks, and an organic vegetable box!
Notice: Due to the current COVID-19 situation we require participants to wear masks during the workshop. We will keep the area well ventilated, and take your temperature upon arrival. Please refrain from participating if you feel sick. Thank you for your cooperation.
In this menu, we will make two traditional Mexican meals using corn masa, salsas, and fillings made from this year’s summer harvested organic vegetables. The Vegetables will be sourced from various local farms in Japan. The menu is vegetarian and will include some dairy products. Please let us know in advance if you have allergies.
- Gorditas: Corn flatbread that is pan-cooked or fried and then stuffed and topped off with garnish, salsa, and cheese.
- Sopes: Corn bowls that are pan-cooked and lightly fried then topped off with fillings, garnish, salsa, and cream.
- Salsas: Traditional salsa made with chilies, herbs, and spices.
- Fillings: TBA will be a summer harvest-themed filling.
- Agua Fresca: Mexican traditional drink made from Hibiscus flower infusions and fruit.
Please fill out the form and make payment below. If you are reserving more than one participant please do not make payment. Nippon Viajero will send you a separate invoice to your email. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you registered more than one participant above. Please don’t make the payment below. Nippon Viajero will send you a separate payment link to your email.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payments are done within 24 hours of receiving the payment link. Cancellations must be done
48 hours in advance for a partial refund. A 3,000円 fee will be deducted from any cancellations.
There is a no refund policy for 24 hour and same-day cancellations.