In this workshop we will learn the basics of making authentic Mexican tacos. Make corn tortillas, traditional salsa, guacamole, garnishes, and fillings. The workshop fee includes all ingredients, a non-alcoholic drink, and recipes. You can also buy tortilla kits at the workshop so you can recreate an authentic Mexican taco party at the convenience of your home.
- Dates: Saturday, May 15th, & Saturday, May 22nd, 2021.
- Time: 11:00-13:00 ( 2hrs)
- Location: Tokyo Art Studio in Azabu Juban near Hiro-o and Minami-azabu stations.
- Price: 8,800円 (tax included) per person.
- Includes; ingredients, drink, and recipes.
*Cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to the event with a 50% refund, same day cancellation will not be refunded. Thank you for understanding.
*Due to the current Covid-19 situation we are limiting the amount of participants to 10 for each workshop. Please note that we are taking measures to prevent the spread of the virus. We will take your temperature upon arrival and ask you to wear a mask during the workshop. If you are feeling sick we ask that you please stay home. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Tortillas: Hand made white corn tortillas.
- Taco Filling: Tinga, shredded chicken in a smoky chipotle and tomato sauce.
- Salsas: Pico de gallo made from chili peppers, herbs, and spices.
- Garnish: Chopped red onion and coriander
- Guacamole: A traditional Mexican dip with herbs and spices.
- Agua de Jamaica: Hibiscus tea.